CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flashback of 2008

Less than twelve hours to go, the year 2008 is leaving. This year, might be quite a memorable moment for me. Incidents and problems had passed through with nothing left but memories and just memories. Unfinish business is stacking up throughout the year but still have not been clear off which may be a burden for me to start over a new year. This two days i had been reviewing through the time i gone through and what is the benefit and knowledge i gained. Very unfortunately, i got just a finger-counting return. I got to view through one by one. 

First, for me, myself, i felt that i am more mature than who i am before i step into the university life. Challenges and obstacles had been overcome which lead me to become more mature and independent. One thing i still not satisfy of is my temper. My temper as if a balloon, any small matter of crushing may leads to a burst. So, for the coming 2009, i will try myself to change it. 
Secondly, for my family, i got one thing to voice, thank you. Thanks for the care, the love, the consideration, the patient throughout the year. In march 2008, i had a conflict with my family. It related to my education plan. They insisted to send me to a australian university that was located at my hometown but because by that moment i had already enrolled for my recent stupid idiot university, The University That Never Rest(Universiti Tak Ada Rehat). So quarrelling and quarelling, for none stop, one by one, making me a big headache. But finally i chose to come UTAR. One thing i never regret is i met a big gang of friends. They had been cooperate and caring me as if a big family. No matter sadness or happiness, we walked through it together, no matter rainy or sunny, we faced it together. So, today, a great thanks to my gang, really THANK YOU! Not only that, i had met up and get along well with a few good coursemate that helps me a lot in homework, study and assignment. Those include Alexander, Qing ann, Chun hou, Sudhan, K7, Choon yen, CJ, Meng, Tracy, Yvoone, Choon Hong, Johnson, Vicent, Shangee, Jia Chong, Ijing and never the less Nicholas. 
Third, for my relationship, it has been a year after walking throught the uneven road. There might be a high peak and there might also be a deep river. For the year 2008, i make a lot of mistakes and wrong deed, but i just hope you can release all the unhappiness and let it accompany the year and make it everything new as it is a new year.
For my scout, they did a really nice and good job which bring a large suprised for all the scouts around kuching. They did their parts very well, scoring the best ever results with the four champion. a nice job guys. So i hope you guys keep it up and continue your hardwork.
Time is precious, i got to stop for my last blogging for 2008, i have clean up my room, my place to match with the arrival of new year. That's all from me, once again, thank you all my friends, my family.
 Wish all of you a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
 & 
ALL THE BEST
....GOOD LUCK...

1 comments:

tommykid said...

honestly,i agreed that u made a harsh but correct decision to come to this Uni that never rest.i m quite release when i read ur post as i m de one who recommend u to come to utar..Its undeniable that u r much more mature than what u r when i first noe u.

hmm..ur temper had change a lot as well..not like the stubborn bull that I knew last time though i thk we all nit some improvement...

for ur relationship,i had nth to say but in scouting,i had brought back ur 2 yr birthday present tat i promise u...ur valuable support help me a lot in leading them as well..

though my name was never mentioned in ur post,but i jus wanted to hope u can do better in this yr..

Happy 2009!!!