CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 12, 2008

13 days to go....

  

The preparation of welcoming christmas had been carried out all over the town. All the shopping malls and streets were setting up their own christmas trees and decoration with different types of colours and patterns. Last week, when we were going to meet up sherene and suria at mid valley, i saw the christmas trees were so nice and wonderful. Falling of snows making the scene as if the christmas is so true. Everyone was shopping and taking pictures all over the christmas trees, but i wonder why UTAR still having school and moreover the assignment and exam is stacking up. UTAR not only represent Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, it also represent Universiti Tak Ada Rehat. All my fellow friends from other college and university had already gather at my hometown, preparing to celebrate christmas and new year day with their family or even friends. 





THE
WORDS 
BEFORE 
CHRISTMAS
I MISS THE FOOD
I MISS MY SIBLINGS
I MISS THE PRESENTS
I MISS ALL MY COUSINS
I MISS THE COUNTDOWN
I MISS THE CHRISTMAS TREE 
I MISS THE BARBEQUE MOMENT
I MISS THE TIME WE SANG TOGETHER
I MISS MY FAMILY CHRISTMAS GATHERING
I MISS THE EVERY SIPS OF THE CHRISTMAS MOMENT
@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@


0 comments: