CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Countdown..


This year, my christmas eve will be the first time in my life celebrating throughout with my friends and gangs. It is not only for the purpose for countdown, it is also for all of us that came from away from home together accompanied each other for this mighty celebration day. We all, as usual having school, it's unfair beacuse other colleges having holidays, so we named our school as Universiti Tak Ada Rehat(UTAR). We gathered all our HQ and then we departed to Jen Shen house located at Cheras. The night is not only for us but then it is also for Jen Shen's secondary school's classmates having a small gathering. Time flews very fast, we have been graduated our secondary school for one year sharp. In this one year, very unfortunately i did nothing, nothing meaningful, no matter for my family, my GF, my friends or myself. So the whole night the largest sacrifices and hardwork i did was setting up the BBQ fire. I felt lucky that Yvoone was there. Her skills of preparing nice food is really undeniable but very unfortunately, the LUIN MOU(Tracy) were there as her skills of eating is also undeniable. From the moment we started our BBQ she started to eat till we stopped our BBQ. She had a great skills and large portion of eating. Even we did not have any present changing session but anyhow we managed to enjoy ourselve well, enjoyed chit-chatting, enjoyed gossiping, enjoyed teasing, the time is just a blink of time, 12 had finally arrived, fireworks were displaying in such a wonderful moment. So nice!!! So there is some difference celebrating with family and friends. With friends i miss my family but when with family i miss my friends. I wonder if one day there is a time both family and friends can celebrate together.. 

0 comments: