CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by 'Luin Mou'


I tag


1-
Cindy
2-
Nancy
3-
Qing Ann
4-
Chun How
5-
Su Ee
6-
Sherene
7-Momok


How you know
 1?
>We came from the same hometown

What would you do if you never meet 
2?
>Call up and keep teasing

What would you do if 
3 & 4 dated you?
>Erm...Hard to say le...but mostly will go

Would
 5 & 6 make a good couple?
>NOOOO..Both ah moi.....

 Do you think 
4 is attractive?
>Erm...erm.. everyone haf their attractive parts so i judge him as attractive.. 

Do you know anything about 
1's family?
>Quite.. but not so close only..

Tell me something about 
7?
>She is my buddy..

What language does 
2 speaks?
>Hokkien, english, malay, chinese, pasar language.. HAHA!!

Who is 
3 going out with?
>I don't noe.. I tin the cutie gang..

How old is 
5?
>18 and 9 months

When was the last time u talk to 
1?
>3 hours ago..

Who is 
6's favorite singer?

>I don't noe... Everyone is her favourite..

Would you date
 7?
>Hardly.. distance problem.

6 single?
>can classified as...

What is
 5's last name?
>Su ee

Would you consider being in a relationship with 
1?
>she is my Gf..

Which school does
 2 goes to?
>University Taib Mahmud (Swinburne University)

What do you like about 
3?
>He is friendly..

0 comments: