CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Tiny Little Girl





I had been spending my weekends at sunway last week. Firstly, to accompany my Gf to the theme park and secondly is for my cousin. I don't understand why i love her so much. Even she is not my sister but i treat her as if my daughter. She had been care by my mum since the day she was full moon. For bold till pretty short hair, from small little finger till 4 inch long finger, from crying till singing, from lying till walking. I had been accompanied her from since she was one month old till 1 yrs old++. Even she don't understand my words but i enjoyed talking to her. Even she cannot reply me but i still keep asking. Even she had nothing to laugh on but she still shows her smile. But, very unfortunately, the moment i went off, the moment i leave her, she was sleeping soundly. So, now, i started to miss her. I started to countdown, counting the day left to go back my hometown, for my family and for her...

0 comments: