CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged!!

The rules are:
1. You own a blog where you are going to post this to
2. You currently feel bored
3. You won't skip any question
4. You're Alive
5. You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up



Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:
1.Stress
2.Moody
3.Busy
4.Frustrated
5.Anxious



Five things you love about life:
1. Childhood
2.Best friends
3.School life
4.Scouting
5.Talk crap



5 Famous people you'd love to meet:
1. Liu Xiang
2. Nicholas Cage
3. Micheal phelps
4. Osama
5. Obama



5 Movies you love:
1.Madagascar 2
2. Bangkok Dangerous
3. Ghost Rider
4. Quantum of solace
5. Wu shu






5 professions you'd love to have:
1.Backpacker
2.Entreprenuer
3.Husband.
4.Minister(Taib mahmud)
5.Professional athletics
5 Best Authors:
1. Never touch on any books



5 Inspirations:
1. Friends




5 Favourite stuff:
1.My Dear Girlfriend
2.My Glory memories
3.My Family
4.My buddy
5.My properties



5 things you hate:
1. Mumbling
2. being look down
3. Disturbance
4. Backstab
5. Bad results





5 favourite places:
1. Kuching
2. Rome
3. My secondary school
4. Kenyalang lao market
5. Jenshen house(Our headquarter)





5 girls/guys you are currently liking:
girls.
1. Mum
2. Cindy
3. My sisters
4. Grandma
5. Cousins





5 Favourite people to chat with:
1. Cindy
2. Su ee
3. Kesavan
4. Jacquelyn
5. My utar gang




5 things you wana improve more about yourself:
1. In relationships
2. My temper
3. Studies
4. Caring her
5. $$$





5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:
1. Gf
2.Camera
3.Survival stuff
4.Surviving knowledge
5. Food
5 places you wana visit:
1. Rome
2. France
3. Phuket
4. Bali
5. Brown sea island



5 Things you really want:
1.Unbreakable relationship
2. New car
3. Cash
4. Happiness
5. Heathy lifestyle





5 Songs that make you cry the most:
1.I dun listen to song



5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
1. Samantha
2. Ning jian
3. Maggie
4. Su ee
5. Ah hak





5 people you love the most:
1.Family
2. Gf
3. My Utar gang
4. My scouts
5. LIM JIA SENG





5 impossible dreams:
1. Have a new car
2. Life without curfew
3. Flying colours
4. Become a millionare
5. Graduate my University 




5 Dreams in the future:
1. Many money
2. My recent friendship
3. No worries
4. Give her a better life
5. Be a sucessful person




now send this to 5 people:
1. Cindy
2. Su ee
3. kelvin
4. Sherene
5. Nancy

1 comments:

Carol Lim said...

hehe...
nt bad la..at least me n ah pei stil got no.3 in ur billboard..
ha...i'll show mama..