CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 2, 2009

I missed the countdown....

The empty LRT..
31/12/2008, a last day for 2008, people from all walks of life have ready themselve to welcome the arriving of 2009. As usual, every last day of the year, people will gather and countdown for new year. This year, actually i am going to countdown but due to some reasons i missed out the wonderful time. At first i thought i might be going through my countdown with my gf but very unfortunately i missed. As her friends worry and afraid of traffic jam along the way to the curve so they depart early to their destination. By the time i still on my way to meet them up so i end up alone. I went home with full of loneliness, boredness and frustrated. I clear of my dirty clothes and tidy up my stuff. I stared at my clock, pointer strike 10.30pm. I make my decision, packing up my clothes and some personal stuff, i depart to wangsa. In order not to be alone countdowning, i met my sister up. But the bus, the KL transport really sucks, seriously sucks. I waited for half an hour for the bus. By the moment i arrived LRT station is already 11.15pm. A long journey, took me 40 minutes to reach wangsa station. Very lucky, at least God gives me a wonderful moment with breathtaking view through my naked eyes. Fireworks displaying glamorously, with various types of colours, and few lonely and unpaired guys+girls enjoying the view as what i was doing.
the view...
 I called up my gf who was located at Curve. The echo of fireworks were so loud and i only heard the phrase HAPPY NEW YEAR, but that would be more than enough. Even i am not follwing to the countdown but i do hope she enjoyed herself. I depart from PJ in 2008 and arrived at Wangsa in 2009. Woah!!! A memorable year to be remember. 

0 comments: