CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm back!

The star of the year... cow......


A long time, a long gap i've not been updating my blog as my labtop is kinda sick. So yesterday, it recovered so today i managed to upload my photo all to the labtop and can continue my blog with pictures aid cooperate with words. 
That day, my gang and i went to shopping just few days ago as everyone of us haven't started with our Chinese New Year shopping yet. We went all the way to IMBI, walked from Times Square to Sungei Wang and all the way back to Times Square again. Plastic bag adding in hand as we walked into shop by shop. We enjoyed the time together as really a very little time we can wander together. We snapped some pictures with the set up decoration for welcoming the Chinese New Year.



0 comments: