CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 23, 2009

Will Be Back

TO ALL READERS,




Tomorrow i will be going back to my home, to my land, to the place i belongs to, to the place like no others, to the destination i have been waited for, to a habitat i come from. So i will not be updating my blog until the day i return to PJ. I guarantee you that i will bring you an interesting post about my celebration. Last but not least, i want to take this golden opportunity to wish all of you HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Especially for my best buddy, Pin Wei who is now located at a place far away from home, a land across the ocean, celebrating the CHINESE NEW YEAR so lonely. Brudder, hope you enjoy your chinese new year. Moreover to some of my friends who are now located mostly at Aussie, hope you enjoy your CHINESE NEW YEAR.




With love
Seng    

0 comments: