CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Finally i am back to PJ again. The OX chinese new year seriously disappoint me as the days was fully attended by the pouring rain. From the 1st day of Chinese New Year until the second i stepped on to AK5207 departing towards LCC Terminal. Numerous of unsatisfaction towards Chinese New Year 2009:
1. Raining and raining and raining...
2. Missed out some of my friends during visiting...
3. Unable to squeeze out time to accompany my gang during the past few days in Kuching...
4. No. of ang pao decreasing...
5. Unable to pay a visit to my teacher's house...
Whatever i missed out this year i will definitely work it out next year. So, for this year CNY, i will only gives 70%20% for the raining day and 10% for the unsatisfactory listed. 

0 comments: