CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

25th of January

Today i woke up very early as i had to accompany my HER to church for the sunday mass. After the mass ended, we went home after breakfast eating laksa. Ha Ha... My nightmare came, with tons of work to be done before i could sit down peacefully for my reunion dinner. I started off with my work, task one done, task two done, task three done, finally, task four done. Time really flies, clock point 12pm sharp. All my cousins, anuties, uncles, siblings headed to my aunt's house for the lunch they prepared. Below are all the meals she prepared,


Leftover...
Curry Chicken
Sweet and sour chicken
Fried chicken
Roasted Duck
Fried pork
Steamed chicken
Spring roll
Mixed vegetable
Fried prawns



After that, with the cooperation of few cousins, we managed to hang up the tanglong across the beam. 
Before
After
Night view
Day view




0 comments: