CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd day

Today my family will be going to my grandma house as 初二=回娘家. So 11am, we set off to my grandma place. I don't know why i am so impatient and wanted to arrive as fast as i could. My feeling was so happy. After having a reunion lunch, every of the family took their own family photo and finally a group photo. Below are the photo of the day. 

The nose digger

Do we look alike??
Grandchildren of Lord Baden Powell
The senior citizen
My eldest sister
All the Cucu
Another view
My sibilings
Camerawomen??
Yucks...!! Red colour...
The innocent boy..
The ang pao lady...
Table no.2 
Baby Emelia



After photo session, all the grandchildren set off the the temple to pray my grandpa.
Steamboat were proposed as the dinner so everyone gathered at the night for the meal. 

0 comments: