CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

4th day

Nothing special for today actually, spending time to visit few of my teachers. Seriously, the rainy weather spoilt my mood. My cousin from taiwan arrived at Kuching at the morning so during night time will have a steamboat dinner AGAIN. After the dinner, my swimming gang come in sudden to visit me, a great suprised. I quite happy with that. Chit chating, time strike 9.30pm, every family depart back to their home as everyone was exhausted. 


After that, i met up my friends Sang and we make the last visit to Jane's house. We had a nice time there, chit chat with the family, laughing, joking, flashing back the past. Finally we came to a fullstop. We went back home as it is getting late. Moreover i got my second destination to go where my gang is waiting for me. Ha Ha.. insufficient time

0 comments: