CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random post...

Week one had just pass. Time passes through without notice. Very fast, in 6 weeks time i will be graduating my foundation course and going to proceed for my degree in this coming June. In this foundation year, a lot of time i had been overcoming. Human is just a very strange creature, we learn, we come through only then we will grow mature. Everytime when i am super boring, i will fold over my memories, glance through every second, every sips of my life. During school time, during kindy or during at home, many things just come and go. Nothing left but memories that are able to bring me back to the my childhood, my process of growing. Many friends, many incident that happen in our life time might brought us to some memorable moment so that we can remember. Like what my friend said to me, "they don't want to find me it's fine, i can find new friend". For me, no matter friends, family, relatives, teacher, boyfriend, girlfriend or any other person that appear in my life, i will try my best to precious them no matter how bad they behave or how deep they harm me because i know this people might only appear in my life once, maybe only for this life. Because of they appearance in my life, i learn, i gain knowledge and i gain lesson to make me grow to become a better person. It's easy to find and make a new friend but it is not easy to precious a friend. Maybe in one lifetime, there is only a chance to return and to show all your appreaciation towards this particular friend. So no matter what had happen, precious whoever that comes out in your life and be grateful to those that passes through the journey of your life.

1 comments:

tommykid said...

no doubt what u say is indeed undeniable..for me..i appreciate everyone that come in and out of my life and for sure some wil leave footprints and memories behind..
Appreciate what u had before u lost it!!!