CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Click this...

Your Ad Here

Monday, November 24, 2008

50 bucks eh!!!! HEART PAIN.....


I think i just not suitable for futsal. I went for several games which cause me with several injuries. First time, at my hometown, Kuching, i went futsal with my gang, end up having bruise and purple coloured nail on my both thumb on both my legs. Second time, i went futsal near my school, end up having big bruise somewhere below my knee. Today, as usual, class end up early, so we went for a game at SP CORNER. Just a few minutes after the game start off, i sprain my ankle. WHAT THE HELL!!! It had been such a long time i didn't sprain my leg since the last time during the international jogathon. Even it is pain but i thought it will be alright after a while. So i continues my game. As time passed by. the pain getting worst. So i stopped my game and have a rest. So after the session i decided to go for doctor consultation. Ya, every SIFU will just action action. this SIFU acted very professional. Explaining very fluently. After the treatment, he paste a piece of stupid herbs on my ankel, i thought will just cost me 20 to 30 bucks. But, the price is over my expectation, RM50 eh.... Walao, my jaw drops. i was wondering why so expensive. Then he kept explain and pusing. I got fed up and just end up paying 50. An 'UNFORGETABLE' experience. I LOVE FUTSAL BUT FUTSAL DON'T LOVE ME....

3 comments:

be@r said...

next time be more careful in the game!!

Anonymous said...

cheh!! so wat..
tua pui suku ba..

Anonymous said...

no nid careful la... kick him into longkang oso can... wahahahahahah!!!